306XP / 408XP Wobble
The 306XP and 408XP Wobble machines are considered the "Gold Series" commercial sporting clay target machines including an oscillating base. Both include high grade componentry including a higher powered motor, gearbox and exclusive enclosure frame design.
- Holds 300 or 400 standard targets.
- Throwing distance up to 120 yards.
- Cycle time of 1.5 seconds.
- Oscillates up and down between 10 - 50 degrees in elevation.
- Oscillates side to side between 36 degrees minimum up to 80 degrees maximum rotation.
- Machine can tilt 20 degrees left or right of center.
- Has a built in timer/interrupter to prevent shooter "reading" the target.
- E-Coat and powder coat paint system.
- Made of aluminum and steel materials.
- Five-year warranty and life-time warranty on main-shaft and one-way bearing.
- Uses 12V Deep Cycle Marine Grade Battery, Group 24 Minimum. (not included)
- Cart options sold separately.
- 306XP Size: 48" x 46" x 32"; Weight: 232 lbs.
- 408XP Size: 47" x 48" x 32" ; Weight: 246 lbs.