The 408XP Chandelle is our flagship commercial clay target machine for throwing rabbit or standard targets. The 408XP Chandelle is made in the USA and manufactured with all aluminum and stainless steel materials. The tilt base allows for a variety of target presentations and the machine comes with an upgraded motor gearbox and a five year warranty.
*Cart options sold separately
- Holds 408 standard targets. Midi carousel available in place of standard carousel at no extra charge.
- Genuine 120 yard throwing distance.
- Cycle time of 1.5 seconds.
- Tilts forward 45 degrees to throw rabbit targets along the ground, standard targets along the ground or just above if the terrain is too rocky.
- Tilts back up to 45 degrees to throw a true chandelle presentation or straight up vertical teal targets.
- Tilts up to 40 degrees left and 25 degrees right (when viewed from behind) to add curl to any target presentation and allow the user to throw standard targets that will land upside down.
- Capable of throwing International targets.
- Weighs 172 lbs.
- Dimensions are 53"H x 27"L x 20"W at zero tilt and zero elevation.
- Five-year warranty and life-time warranty on main-shaft and one-way bearing.
- Uses 12V Deep Cycle Marine Grade Battery, Group 24 Minimum.